Wednesday, October 15, 2008

-wilkinson-




I placed this wilkinstone to bridge of my standard stratocaster guitar. This wilkinstone help me to keep up the tone and prevent from false note. I add 2 more pear for stability. Wilkinstone bridge equipped with steel base plates, push-in arms and 'locked-down' ultra smooth stainless steel saddles for perfect 'return to zero' performance every time and handle for whammy bar playing. I've been use this wilkinstone for more than 4 years and it haven't any problem yet. Yeah that's suitable with its price (about $40). No matter how hard and rush when your playing with your guitar, you'll never facing any problem while you playing your guitar. Just express your emotion! :) .In the next post i will post my guitar pic which equipped with that wilkinstone bridge. See Ya!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please update ur blog...:D....it was so boring...

Ergodyne470 said...

sorry i haven't been update my blog yet,i 'll do it soon. just keep in touch :)